- Forensic Architecture
- Code Analysis
- Construction Disputes
- SB-800 Investigation-Evaluation-Resolution
- Cost of Repair Estimates
- Builders Risk
- Surety Bond Claims
- Architectural Design
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Roofing and Waterproofing Systems
- Building Envelope
- 1st Party Property Loss and 3rd Party Liability
- Defect Investigation, Research and Analysis
- Contract Review & Allocations
- Our Team
- Cost Estimators
- General Contractors
- Insurance Professionals
- Construction Consultants
- Case Management
Andrew L. Bradvica, GC
- Construction defect investigation, forensic analysis, field inspections, and intrusive testing.
- Experienced project manager, designer, planner and builder.
- Manage projects for various Architects including drafting construction documents, permit processing, building
code review & compliance, and ADA review & compliance.
- Experienced single family home design and build contractor including Hillside Residence.
- Single family residences addition and remodels include: Manchester Residence, Coston Residence, Graily
Residence, Abonyi Residence, Blanford Residence, Villet Garage & Deck, and Dudl Kitchen.
- Interior T.I. projects include: UT Bistro, Amaya Restaurant, Pollo Campero Restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings
Restaurant (several locations in Southern California), Jack in the Box Restaurant (several T.I.’s & ADA upgrades),
and Jack in the Box Restaurant addition & remodel.
Construction Consultant/General, 2012-Present
Core Consulting Group Inc.
Project Manager, 2011-2012
Job Captain, 2007-2010
Architect David Frink
CBC Studio, LLC
Kent Coston, Architect
Claims Representative, 1991-1999
Social Security Administration
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Masters of Architecture - New School of Architecture, 1999
Bachelors of Arts in Mathematics - Saint Mary's College of California, 1988
Single Subject Teaching Credential - Saint Mary's College of California, 1989
LICENSES AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
General Building Contractor, California
Architect Candidate, California
Pending California Supplemental Examination