- Forensic Architecture
- Code Analysis
- Construction Disputes
- SB-800 Investigation-Evaluation-Resolution
- Cost of Repair Estimates
- Builders Risk
- Surety Bond Claims
- Architectural Design
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Roofing and Waterproofing Systems
- Building Envelope
- 1st Party Property Loss and 3rd Party Liability
- Defect Investigation, Research and Analysis
- Contract Review & Allocations
- Our Team
- Cost Estimators
- General Contractors
- Insurance Professionals
- Construction Consultants
- Case Management
Our Team > Construction Consultants
- Construction Consultant with over 40 years of experience in the construction industry. Specializing in construction management cost estimating, and forensic claims analysis.
- Managed property loss investigations throughout the U.S. for major insurers.
- Created cost estimates for damages of over one hundred million dollars after Hurricanes Katrina, Gustav and Ike.
- Mitigated Insurance carrier loss through precise, thorough cost estimation.
- Provided expert testimony at deposition.
- Extensive knowledge of proprietary cost estimating systems.
- Owned and operated successful licensed contracting business for fifteen years; oversaw all phases of construction, including cost estimation, contract management, scheduling and marketing.
- Extensive training and experience in forensic cost estimating, code compliance, and construction defect analysis.
- Conducted trainings and presentations on water intrusion, mold, and destructive testing.
- Key player in resolving contract and construction defect disputes at mediation and arbitration.
- Experienced in commercial, residential, multi-family developments
Core Consulting, Inc., San Diego, CA
Robert Bones Construction Consulting, Carlsbad, CA
Senior Claims Analyst/Estimator, 2005-2009
Madsen, Kneppers & Associates, Inc., San Diego, CA
Senior Claims Analyst/Estimator, 2004-2005
Pete Fowler Construction Services, Inc., San Clemente, CA
Senior Claims Analyst, 2000-2004
MC Consultants, Carlsbad, CA
Robert Bones Constriction Consulting, Carlsbad, CA
Project Manager, 1995-1998
Joseph Weiss Construction, Encinitas, CA
RB Masonry, Encinitas, CA
Lydick Masonry, Encinitas, CA
Modern Masonry, Los Angeles, CA
University of Phoenix, San Diego, CA-Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Brick Masons and Plasterers International Union of America, Los Angeles, CA-Masonry and Tile Institute Apprenticeship
Contractors License-California License # 389292
B1 General Contractor
C29 Masonry Contractor