- Forensic Architecture
- Code Analysis
- Construction Disputes
- SB-800 Investigation-Evaluation-Resolution
- Cost of Repair Estimates
- Builders Risk
- Surety Bond Claims
- Architectural Design
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Roofing and Waterproofing Systems
- Building Envelope
- 1st Party Property Loss and 3rd Party Liability
- Defect Investigation, Research and Analysis
- Contract Review & Allocations
- Our Team
- Cost Estimators
- General Contractors
- Insurance Professionals
- Construction Consultants
- Case Management
- All phases of case file set-up, management, and record-keeping.
- Prepare documents, correspondence, and presentations for use in mediation,
arbitration, and trial.
- Prepare photographic documentation of field inspections and intrusive testing
for use in legal proceedings.
- Collect and compile technical information utilized by supervising expert.
- Set-up subcontractor allocation matrices, preliminary scope and cost of repair
reports, defense response and repair recommendations, SB800 Analysis and
Offer to Repair Reports, etc.
- Interface with external parties and other departments to follow up on legal
- Prepare documents for deposit.
Project Manager, 2011-Present
Core Consulting Group, Inc., San Diego, CA
Office Assistant, 2010-2011
Lombard Consulting Services, Inc., San Diego, CA
Account Coordinator, 2008-2009
Willis Insurance Services of California, Inc., San Diego, CA
Front Office Coordinator, 2007-2008
G.A. Pearson and Associates, Insurance Brokers, Inc., San Diego, CA
Administrative Assistant, 2000-2007
Taylor Research, Inc., San Diego, CA
Paralegal Certificate, Business Practices - University of San Diego, San Diego, CA – 2009
Bachelors of Business Administration - University of San Diego, San Diego, CA – 2007