- Forensic Architecture
- Code Analysis
- Construction Disputes
- SB-800 Investigation-Evaluation-Resolution
- Cost of Repair Estimates
- Builders Risk
- Surety Bond Claims
- Architectural Design
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Roofing and Waterproofing Systems
- Building Envelope
- 1st Party Property Loss and 3rd Party Liability
- Defect Investigation, Research and Analysis
- Contract Review & Allocations
- Our Team
- Cost Estimators
- General Contractors
- Insurance Professionals
- Construction Consultants
- Case Management
Fred N. Bonar, P.E.
- 10 years+ experience as a general contractor in industrial and office markets in both the public and private arena.
- Served as an owners’ representative on major petroleum refinery project, unit expansions and upgrades.
- Construction management experience includes initial emergency construction management at Cal-State Northridge following 1994 earthquakes and Los Angeles Unified Bond B School Construction and Renovation Program.
- Managed and oversaw accounting, bonding, legal and insurance.
- Project scope development, design selection, management bid and award and site construction management.
- Claims consultant for surety and construction industries.
- Estimated, reviewed, and negotiated contractor claims.
- Litigation support as an expert witness.
- Preliminary site evaluation and estimates, design coordination, value engineering, environmental reports, entitlements, subcontracting and field management of project and staff.
- Projects include: residences, condominium complexes, university campuses, water treatment plants, school campuses, casino resorts, emergency construction projects, airports, etc.
Construction Consultant / General Contractor
Core Consulting Group
Southwest Regional President
Construction Risk Technology, Inc.
Claims Consultant / Estimator
Bechtel Infrastructure Corporation Construction Management Team
Westways Contractors, Inc.
Brutoco Engineering & Construction
Partner / General Manager
Project Manager / General Manager
Atlantic Richfield Company
Bachelors of Science, Civil Engineering – Washington State University
Post Graduate Studies, Estimating – University of Southern California
Post Graduate Studies, Meteorology – Long Beach City College
Post Graduate Studies, Seminar – Design Build Institute
American Society of Civil Engineers
REGISTRATION / LICENSES
Registered Professional Engineer – California #22800
Registered Professional Engineer – Washington #14013
Registered Professional Engineer – Oregon #17944PE
Registered Professional Engineer – Arizona #36219
General Contracting License – California B #296127
General Contracting License – California #296127
General Contracting License – California C-10 #Pending
General Contracting License – Nevada C-2 #59630
General Contracting License – Nevada #74985
Private Pilot – Glider, Motor Glider