Linda T. Gaut
- All phases of case file set-up, management, and record-keeping.
- Prepare documents, correspondence, and presentations for use in mediation,Â arbitration, and trial.
- Prepare photographic documentation of field inspections and intrusive testingÂ for use in legal proceedings.
- Collect and compile technical information utilized by supervising expert.
- Set-up subcontractor allocation matrices, preliminary scope and cost of repairÂ reports, defense response and repair recommendations, SB800 Analysis andÂ Offer to Repair Reports, etc.
- Interface with external parties and other departments to follow up on legalÂ matters.
- Prepare documents for deposit.
Project Manager, 2011-Present
Core Consulting Group, Inc., San Diego, CA
Office Assistant, 2010-2011
Lombard Consulting Services, Inc., San Diego, CA
Account Coordinator, 2008-2009
Willis Insurance Services of California, Inc., San Diego, CA
Front Office Coordinator, 2007-2008
G.A. Pearson and Associates, Insurance Brokers, Inc., San Diego, CA
Administrative Assistant, 2000-2007
Taylor Research, Inc., San Diego, CA
Paralegal Certificate, Business Practices – University of San Diego, San Diego, CA — 2009
Bachelors of Business Administration – University of San Diego, San Diego, CA — 2007