Andrew L. Bradvica, Architect, GC
- Construction defect investigation, forensic analysis, field inspections, and intrusive testing.
- Experienced project manager, designer, planner and builder.
- Manage projects for various Architects including drafting construction documents, permit processing, building
- code review & compliance, and ADA review & compliance.
- Experienced single family home design and build contractor including Hillside Residence.
- Single family residences addition and remodels include: Manchester Residence, Coston Residence, Graily
- Residence, Abonyi Residence, Blanford Residence, Villet Garage & Deck, and Dudl Kitchen.
- Interior T.I. projects include: UT Bistro, Amaya Restaurant, Pollo Campero Restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings
- Restaurant (several locations in Southern California), Jack in the Box Restaurant (several T.I.’s & ADA upgrades),
and Jack in the Box Restaurant addition & remodel.
Architect/Construction Consultant/General Contractor, 2012-Present
Core Consulting Group Inc.
Project Manager, 2011-2012
Job Captain, 2007-2010
Architect David Frink
CBC Studio, LLC
Kent Coston, Architect
Claims Representative, 1991-1999
Social Security Administration
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Masters of Architecture – New School of Architecture, 1999
Bachelors of Arts in Mathematics – Saint Mary’s College of California, 1988
Single Subject Teaching Credential – Saint Mary’s College of California, 1989
LICENSES AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
General Building Contractor, California